MAR Electro E-450
MAR Electro E-450 is a heavy duty, powdered, alkaline electro cleaner designed for steel, and stainless steel. MAR Electro E-450 is a high alkalinity, non-chelated and non-emulsifying electro cleaner formulated to be effective for direct, or reverse current electro cleaning.
- Wide operating range.
- Liquid concentrate.
- Floats most water soluble oils extending cleaner life.
- High conductivity for maximum gassing and cleaning effect.
- Excellent tolerance to soils and a wide range of oils and compounds.
- High alkalinity, non-chelated and non-emulsifying product.
- Tanks: Mild steel tank or any material suitable for hot alkaline solutions.
- Heating: Mild steel heating coils or immersion heaters may be used.
- Ventilation: Tanks should be ventilated to remove steam generated by the high temperature operation.
Other optional equipment: Automatic feeder and controller, oil skimmer, overflow system with holding tank to segregate floating contaminants.
MAR Electro E-450: Required for make up and replenishment.
|MAR Electro E-450:
||6 – 12 oz/gallon
||as required - usually 3 minutes
||65 – 90 C (150 – 195 °F)
||20 – 100 amperes per square foot
MAR Electro E-450:
- Phenolphthalein Indicator
- Standard 1.0 N Sulphuric Acid Solution
- Pipette a 5 ml sample into a 250 ml Erlenmeyer flask and add 100ml D.I. water.
- Add 5 drops phenolphthalein indicator.
- Titrate with 1.0 N sulphuric acid to colourless.
Please note that the information above for this chemical is partial. Click the button below to request full technical information sheet.
- (ml of 1.0 N Sulphuric Acid) X 1.36 = oz/gallon MAR Electro E-450
Request Technical Information Sheet